Parking OCD

Just wondering if any one else has to spend ages looking for the perfect place to leave their pride and joy....or is it just me lol ;/

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 76
yes im just as bad mate,

it dont matter where you park or how far away you are, i always end up with a people carrier or a van next to me when i get back, lol :whatever:

i cant leave it for more than 5 mins without fretting over it, :hug1:worried: sad ).

Yes, it drives my missus made sometimes! End spots, under a light if it's dark, not next to an old banger, close to a wall and make her get out before doing so, not underneath a tree due to bird c**p and sap, not near a football pitch or park because of footballs denting and scratching the paintwork. Usually reverse it in too. Just a few places I don'tlike parking. On the road is another bad one!

same here mate
i try to take 2 spaces if poss
allways walk round it wen i return :wink:

same here mate
i try to take 2 spaces if poss
allways walk round it wen i return :wink:

Same here, but you can be done for taking up two spaces! Always check around it when I get back to it, you don't get any nasty surprises when you get home then!

yes im just as bad mate,

it dont matter where you park or how far away you are, i always end up with a people carrier or a van next to me when i get back, lol :whatever:

i cant leave it for more than 5 mins without fretting over it, :hug1:worried: sad ).

You last as long as 5 mins :zomg:

I always have to park in and end space so only one potential idiot can park next to me !

Yes, it drives my missus made sometimes! End spots, under a light if it's dark, not next to an old banger, close to a wall and make her get out before doing so, not underneath a tree due to bird c**p and sap, not near a football pitch or park because of footballs denting and scratching the paintwork. Usually reverse it in too. Just a few places I don'tlike parking. On the road is another bad one!

Glad i'm not the only one that drives the Mrs mad, she thinks i'm crazy!

Just hate the way no one else repects your car!!!

Glad i'm not the only one that drives the Mrs mad, she thinks i'm crazy!

Just hate the way no one else repects your car!!!

I'm always carefull when I park next to someone, it's just a shame that eveyone else isn't the same as use. I think that places should employ someone to judge the quality of your motor an give you the good spaces according to how good your car is! Lol! Or just make spaces wider! :thumbsup:

Yep, I do it all the time, which really gives the other half the right hump. She just doesn't get.

I parked up in a huge service station car park a couple of weeks ago. Must of been 300 spaces there with about 20 cars parked. I picked a long row of empty spaces, stoped to let swmbo out and waited in the car for her to return. Next minute an old 320 BMW with dents on every panel decides to park right next to me, almost touching door mirrors. I kind of tence up with eyes shut waiting for the bang as he slams his door into mine......but no, I get away with it this time.

Why do they do it?

I've had an old man slam his door into mine while waiting in a car park. He didn't even acknowledge me, no sorry, nothing. I rolled down my window and asked why he had not been more carefull to which he replied "it's only a car". Lucky the bump strip took the force so there was no damage. Just goes to show that even the older generation lack manors sometimes.

I had my 197 keyed in a car park a few weeks ago. First time I've had a car keyed. It was the day I was taking the car to the dealer for part ex which made it even more annoying.

I hate public car parks.

I might patent a big plastic bubble that you can place over your car when left in a car park. I bet a fair few on here would buy one :smiley:

I am the same too

When I was with Liambo in February, he told me how he parks across two spaces in Asda, and one day some old dear had a moan at him, and his response to her was "Well when you stop banging your doors into my car, then I will stop taking up two spaces"

Legendary response, to which she has no reply! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

I am the same too

When I was with Liambo in February, he told me how he parks across two spaces in Asda, and one day some old dear had a moan at him, and his response to her was "Well when you stop banging your doors into my car, then I will stop taking up two spaces"

Legendary response, to which she has no reply! :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Love it :clap:

I have parked across two spaces before, only to have someone still squeeze in.

Obviously not doing it right.

+1 to most of this thread lol

I'm terrible, if I know I want be able to park somewhere good I'll take the ka :wink:

Yes, im exactly the same as that! only my mrs is the same so she doesnt mind! only i wont park next to people with door protectors either!

I've had an old man slam his door into mine while waiting in a car park. He didn't even acknowledge me, no sorry, nothing. I rolled down my window and asked why he had not been more carefull to which he replied "it's only a car". Lucky the bump strip took the force so there was no damage. Just goes to show that even the older generation lack manors sometimes.

i f*cking hate this attitude! they might think its only a car, but to some of us its our pride and joy that we want to keep immaculate! :chair:

was having some lunch in my car at work once and some woman in an old mondeo slammed her door into the rear quarter of the zetec s, i got out of the car to check if there was any damage (luckily there wasnt).

she said "whats the problem", i said "you just hit my car with your door!"

she then said, "i ONLY touched it" and i replied, "well im ONLY checking if you dented it or not and got back in my car and moved it. she came over to my car afterwards and asked why i moved it, i said "because if you'd hit my car whilst im sitting in it, youll probably drive into it when im not!" and walked off!

I work at the hospital (staff car park) loads of inconsiderate people. My job involves leaving site and returning to which there is never any spaces which take my fancy, so I normally take two up, or park miles away. Always take the reg number in my phone from both sides :wink:

I will quite happily park on the far far side of Tesco's carpark to make sure nothing is going to park either side of me. I avoid door-to-door contact at every opportunity!!! :smiley: