Operation Kermit

Injectors have just arrived, so going to crank the power up to 310bhp for over winter.

Then when the weather improves, the fuel system can be added - then we can turn it up again. I'd expect and be happy with 350bhp+

I think anything more than that would be wasted in wheel spin! With the 200 box and quaife diff, it's already quite 'giddy' just as a standard car in the wet

Feels good just as standard, glad I stuck with the 200 box - picks up so quickly in gear!

Bring on tomorrow's mapping!

Really gets going in 4th,5th and 6th eh.. in fact I never used to use 6th with the N/A lump now its the God gear... haha

Really gets going in 4th,5th and 6th eh.. in fact I never used to use 6th with the N/A lump now its the God gear... haha

That's right mate, flys through the gears, 1st is pretty much useless in the wet but 2nd onwards it's pretty rampant! Think the diff helps a lot though.

Any updates.

Not as yet, car has been running nicely over winter at 300bhp, had a small coolant leak as have a few others. - faulty batch of forge pipes.

Once the weather improves it's time to add the fuel system and 630cc injectors- target it 350bhp

I'd get it done now rather than be without when the weather improves as everybody will have the same idea? I've been watching litchys for a while now.

I'd get it done now rather than be without when the weather improves as everybody will have the same idea? I've been watching litchys for a while now.

Can be done in a day mate, no real dramas!

Wilson's is a loverly car, I think he's got great taste in mods!