Operation Kermit

It has kW v3's on at the min, brakes are brand new brembos- got a great deal from Renault - so just went with those for now!

What bhp has he made on the hybrid?

Sounds like its going to a be a well sorted car then !

Stevens hybrid is on a forged R26 engine and made 315bhp with 330ld/ft at 7500rpm, turned out the cam timing was out so he's sorting that first than having another go at it.

I've only recently added the thread, pics and vids to follow very soon!

Life is too busy at the min! I don't seem to get time to do anything!!!!

Operation Kermit you say................. I have just the dustcaps for you :smiley:

1239979_378158588953776_1529022138_n.jpg

Those minion ones are brilliant, haha!

Can't wait to hear about this when It's up and running, I saw Stevens post as well, looks good. Did you source parts yourself? Any idea of a round about figure on cost?

And I love you Dani, you'd look great on me!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2:

Ahahahaha ! Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter!

250s are making 300-320bhp on stage 1 + exhaust/induction, 310-330bhp stage 1 with decat/exhaust induction/maybe intercooler. im on the megane forums ive only seen upto these figures on these setups the only other ones ive seen higher was hulks at 450bhp and that fully forged, big turbo, injectors etc. alot of money spent on rebuilding the engine. you may get close to 350bhp with the hybrid, if you do then you could have a strong engine, you running injectors aswell?

Here's an interesting post on Meganesport.

http://www.meganesport.net/communit...at-and-Forge-FMIC-360-lbft-(turned-down-haha)

Highest non-forged, standard turbo and injectors, FMI, intake and exhaust Meg 250 st2 made around 330 bhp. So would not be unreasonable to say it wouldn't make around 350 bhp. I think a lot remains untested, and its to Neils credit that he's had the balls to do it.

Either way, its going to be pretty cool.

The thing that's the most interesting for me and often gets lost in the power debates are the torque figures. The post talks about 380lbft at stage 2 (turned down to 360). I'm running at nearly 340lbft, so hopeful with fueling I'll see 360ftlb+ too....

I think Neil, you'll be running maybe up to 30 bhp more power than me but maybe around the same torque?

Last edited:
Here's an interesting post on Meganesport.

http://www.meganesport.net/communit...at-and-Forge-FMIC-360-lbft-(turned-down-haha)

Highest non-forged, standard turbo and injectors, FMI, intake and exhaust Meg 250 made 330 bhp. So would be unreasonable to say it wouldn't make around 350 bhp. I think a lot remains untested, and its to Neils credit that he's had the balls to do it.

The thing that's the most interesting for me and often gets lost in the power debates are the torque figures. The post talks about 380lbft at stage 2 (turned down to 360). I'm running at nearly 340lbft, so hopeful with fueling I'll see 360ftlb too....

Totally agree mate!

I don't think 350bhp is much of a stretch with 630cc injectors, custom fuel system and custom intercooler and 3" pipe work.

It seems the uk 250's are well behind those on the continent, these guys are seeing 360bhp on stock turbos!

A lot remains to be answered, but we shall see very soon- as mine is days away from completion

Totally agree mate!

I don't think 350bhp is much of a stretch with 630cc injectors, custom fuel system and custom intercooler and 3" pipe work.

It seems the uk 250's are well behind those on the continent, these guys are seeing 360bhp on stock turbos!

A lot remains to be answered, but we shall see very soon- as mine is days away from completion

I think the euro's carry their balls in wheelbarrows mate!!! I also think the 250's are still too new with most owners still worrying about their manufacturers warranties to be pushing it too much, which is understandable. I think the 225 engines are pretty much clear regarding the margins of how far they can be pushed, will take a little time over here to catch up with the 250.

350bhp and 380ftlb in a Clio will be a giant killer of epic proportions regardless.

Last edited: