Ollie's GW 200 Project

I'm not normally a fan of decals, but those look great! I think the fact that they contrast well with the colour of the car also helps

Neither am I to be brutally honest, but I though what if they did gloss black ones to match in the theme. So just though I'd take the plunge!

Looks good, I'd leave the repeaters alone otherwise it'd be overkill. How about having the renault sport writing on the bullets red the same as the calipers?

I may just buy spares and tint them just to have a look! Not sure if it's an MOT failure? It came with the usual yellow F1 decal but decided against that as I have 0 yellow!

Where are those decals from mate? Was thinking about something like that

http://www.street-race.org/catalog/51/renaultgraphics :smile:

Last edited:
There's another white 200 which was on here, it had megane 18's and coilovers, it looked amazing and iirc he had done his RS badges red. The car is/was simply amazing. Can't remember his name though :worried:

I like the decals mate, think they suit it well

Thanks mate, how's your coming on?

Not keen at all personally, your car looked so damn clean before!
I feel the same, really stuck on the fence..

No, you've not got enough stickers, and your cars to heavy.. Sorry mate.
They're carbon stickers so I loose about a stone overall..

There's another white 200 which was on here, it had megane 18's and coilovers, it looked amazing and iirc he had done his RS badges red. The car is/was simply amazing. Can't remember his name though :worried:

I remember that one! He got all his bits done at Spray shack iirc.. Looked insane that thing. Not sure where he's gone tho!

So, my mate sold his UR 197 for a 225 Megane today, we decided to go up onto the moors for a good thrashing and take some pics! Haven't had that much fun in my car since.. Well, I haven't!

09c328584a4ccf6c095f5f001cef7e18.jpg

17050deef3e594a7e8186cb361e9e9df.jpg

650ec51b9420103a0c50f6b9ff0dac27.jpg

Finally got the correct ohm resistors and got them soldered & shrink wrapped.

Have some spare if anyone wants to do a buy!

c383314ad32a76119076b119c02bf758.jpg