Official F1 2012 Discussion Thread

What a race! That was simply epic. The point were Kimi went back 7 places in one lap had me on the edge of my seat.

same here....shame really thought he was going to finish 2nd would have been brilliant he really has the talent and his come-back is far better than other well known drivers have been :foxspeed:

Yeah, shame he lost out with his final pit stop. If he'd stayed out another lap or two, or come in a tad earlier - he'd have been well in,... :worried:

Yeah, tis a sad way to end what was an awesome race.

Was watching the post race stuff on Sky+ when they cut to the flame scene in the pits. Will be interesting to hear what started it.

I had switched off shortly after the race and have only just found out about it. BBC are reporting that a KERS system was discharged and that sparked the fuel fire.

Schumacher has also received a 5 place grid penalty for Monaco as well after playing destruction derby with Bruno Senna

Great race. So does that now mean that Renault is gonna build a new special edition then? With Maldonado name emboided on the recaros, the Spanish grand prix sticker at the back and a pricetage of £20k???:wink:

Lol - t'was a good race. Shame Button was well off the pace. :worried:

Anyone see the post-race fire at Williams? Awful stuff!