Official F1 2012 Discussion Thread

I agree but you can see it from the teams point of view and I think that's why he made the mistake. From my point of view he impressed in Aus and I knew it would rain hence the 50/1 long shot

Vettel should have got some sort of punishment for the way he shred his tyres...

I'm with N0ddie, Perez should've won - damn the politics of this sport!

Good to see Alonso on the podium. Amazing difference between him and Massa.

Shame for Grosjean (again) and Button.

Nice win on the bet Barty!

Hamilton on podium again, felt the race should have been his but a messy pit stop ruined it!!

2 messy stops. The first being having to wait on Massa to drive past slowly so Hamilton couldn't be released (Also, this is the point where Alonso passed Hamilton) the 2nd being the fudge up with the mechanic trying to remove the duct tape from the brake ducts.

I reckon even without those delays Hamilton wouldn't have caught Alonso or Perez.

Oo, I only watched till the first pit stops before I had to play football, watching it on Sky+ now I agree Alonso is having a great race!

Rumours are that this weekends F1 wont take place due to safety. Anyone know anything?

Ohh, it's China this weekend!? >.< Whoops.

Yeah, it's deffo Bahrain that there's safety concerns over...

What a race! That was simply epic. The point were Kimi went back 7 places in one lap had me on the edge of my seat.

Yeah that was a brilliant race. The end was epic with both mclarens and red bulls racing each other.
Felt sorry for Schumacher though... Would not be happy of someone didn't bolt my wheel on lol

It was a slow start to the race, so much so i went back to sleep but was still listening sort of thing, i woke again when the commentator started getting excited.