Newbie to the site

Thank you I thought there must of been a reason lol the Clio was a bit of a dog when I got it it's getting there slowly Astra was 3 owner full stamped Vauxhall history from new

Looks tidy mate! And clearly the best colour :smiley:

Are those front grills aftermarket? They look really good.

I had a conversation with another 197 owner at a car show and they asked about my grill and they thought it was a standard not a sport grill

^^^^

Grills do look different :smile:

Is the Astra all stock ? Is it going up in value.....? All this retro stuff seems to be increasing like crazy !

My Astra is the rare c18xe 16v gsi they was only made 1993-94 with this engine so they are getting quite valuable with full Vauxhall history 3 owners I bet there's not many left totally as it left the factory but with a long life exhaust I had it for a bargain and would say it's prob worth 2k

My Astra is the rare c18xe 16v gsi they was only made 1993-94 with this engine so they are getting quite valuable with full Vauxhall history 3 owners I bet there's not many left totally as it left the factory but with a long life exhaust I had it for a bargain and would say it's prob worth 2k

Interesting.

Tell you what. Compared to what RS Turbo's, 2.8 Capris, 205 GTi's etc are making. Thats some serious retro fun for not alot of gold :smile: Sounds like yours is about as good as it gets too. Wouldnt be going anywhere if it was mine !!

Not a lot at all I've come close a few times but every winter it gets tucked away i think it will only go up in value it's a cracker and such a head turner I knew of the car when it was local and a old gentleman had it I allways wanted to stop him and see if he would sell it then it disappeared and popped up for sale down west wales it's even got original bill of sale they part exchanged a mk2 gte for it every invoice it went to Vauxhall from bulbs and wipers to cambelt work lol

Thanks mate They don't look to bad at all I quite like it I was going to get the sport grill but I think I prefer them in a way

Similar Thread Suggestions