Newbie to this site

Hi all,

Some of you may recognise my username and avatar.

Been on the forums since 2003 or so and had a string of Renaultsports in the past (mk1 16v, 2x 172 ph1, 1 x 172 Cup and most recently a modded R26 Megane).

So the megane went after almost a year of extensive mods, then I sold it as I can't gel with turbo. So back to N/A and looking for a nice Clio 200 to use everyday while I strip out our (me and my bro) futher to make it more suitable and capable on track.

Was really after a DC5 but that has ended now, too old and command far too crazy a price.

So I'm now on the hunt for a 200 - wanted ad to follow.

Ta

Hi mate, you'll need to join to see the Wanted and For Sale sections. £5 gets you full access.
Nice bit of Uncle Ben's finest in your avatar, glad you've seen the light :wink:
Good luck with the search.

Reactions: Danith
Ha, still got the ep. Absolutely love it. Its a bit of a boneshaker for everyday though.

Cool will pay up and get a wanted ad up [emoji106]

Reactions: Sean197
Seeing yours planted the seed. How's the akra?

Best mod ever, I'll get some vids up when I get chance

I've just added you to that other FB 197/200 group, pending approval, you might find some FS on there [emoji106]

Reactions: Danith
Seen a couple of cars that look suitable. One that's been on since I was looking for my R26 last year too I'm sure!

Typically miles away (unlike the Hondas) so need to use my time wisely. If anyone knows of anything suitable please let me know! Willing to pay a bit more for the right car.

Cheers.

Similar Thread Suggestions