Newbie Looking for a 197

Hi,
I have been on the cliosport.net forum for a looong time now.

I moved away from renaults for a few years now but im on the hunt again for a 197!

I'll post in the wanted section, but £8k is the max.

Heard good thing about this forum.

Cheers Mikey

Cheers for that, I had noticed them already. Just checking what else is out there via here.

Anyone gauging interest/ thinking about selling?

I will be selling asoon as I get my miltek replaced.
Iv got an ultra red 197 with black alloys 6cd player keyless start etc looking for about 8k
need it gone really :smile: making way for a new beast

welcome to the site mate. loads of car sub 8 k at minute. make sure u get them checked over as they have probably been ragged silly

welcome to the site mate. loads of car sub 8 k at minute. make sure u get them checked over as they have probably been ragged silly

Strange thing to say, if that was the case why go for a 197, not everyone rags them. In over 12 months I've seen my shift light three times. Yes I know I'm not driving it right.

Strange thing to say, if that was the case why go for a 197, not everyone rags them. In over 12 months I've seen my shift light three times. Yes I know I'm not driving it right.

I didnt say all of them lol. mine hasnt moved for 3 months so mines not been ragged lol. its done 6 track days though lmao

mines only ever seen it once mate
does that make you a bad driver then???

I thought about doing a track day but It'd be wasted on me. I did a day at Palmersport and was considered the most mechanically sympathetic driver. For that read slow.

yeah they cost less though lol atleast nissan build quality is better lmao

Theres an Albi Blue R27 on Autotrader that I sold last year-

Only car that I ever lost money on- ( had to spend to much on spraying the bumper for perfection)
car was mint when I sold it for 10.2-

I would personally save a bit more & squeeze a car like that for high 8's- was MINT when I sold it with FRSH & Warranty

S