Newbie looking for a 197.

Hi all, looking to purchase a 197. I quite like the look of it in red, however, there seems to be a few different reds out there. Can anyone supply an image of a 197 in each shade of red.??

Test drove a blue one yesterday (only one near me) and I'm smitten :smile:

Have cash waiting for when the right one pops up..

Thanks for the welcome guys - Im based in Bournemouth.

One more question - what does the 'silver pack' mean/include.??

I saw a white 197 for sale with Cup chassis, and 'silver pack' - first time I've seen it mentioned, so was just curious really.

The one I test drove had a really badly warn/melted steering wheel (it was a full fat wheel). Can you still buy new replacement steering wheels for the 197 (are the 200 ones the same fit.?)

You can still buy them mate.any parts you need just ask Karl(twingogeeko)of here he will get you O/Parts at discounted prices

:welcome: to the site dude, I am certain there is only one sort of red!

Welcome to the site,

I have a Deep Black R27 for sale :wink: But yes there is only 1 red and thats ultra. I think one or two either photoshopped concept versions of the 197 or first few concepts were build in a deeper red but probably just photoshops..

Hi guys, just for info (if you're selling something) - I only have upto 8k to spend. Ideally needs to have climate control, not too fussed about colour, and should be in good order.

Cheers

if you like the blue, ive got one for sale with just about everything on it, full fat and ready to go!, check out the for sale section. where about are you based?