New member | Essex | 197 tbc

^:lol:

I need to pop in actually, my reverse lights have failed, so I need a new switch. I'll see if I get time this week. I need to check out week day receptionist lol

^:lol:

I need to pop in actually, my reverse lights have failed, so I need a new switch. I'll see if I get time this week. I need to check out week day receptionist lol

We should go together I need to see this too lol I go to toomey in Basildon and there's no females just a bunch of arse holes that do pretty much whatever I tell them too haha

Lol... Women don't like Clio Sports! I found that out when i got my mine... My (ex) Mrs left me a couple of months later! lol!

And every girl thats got in it since has never liked the ride of the cup chassis! They always say its to hard...Excuse the pun!

Last edited:
My ex loved our rs.

In fact, she took it when her when she left me :worried:

Complete girl racer though.

Exactly mate...Something good aways comes from something bad!

Its the same as me... It was either her or the car, And you can guess who won! lol!

Girls seem to like my clio maybe the colour? Lol how old is everyone in this thread? Sound quite young? I'm 20 so fire away loool

23 and this car will be put to full effect in making girls cry me a river from in between their thighs.

23 and this car will be put to full effect in making girls cry me a river from in between their thighs.

Glad your going to put the car to good use :wink: lots of room in the back!! If you got recaros they aren't too easy to get naughty on takes practice looool

Glad your going to put the car to good use :wink: lots of room in the back!! If you got recaros they aren't too easy to get naughty on takes practice looool

The standard seats for me are perfect, I have a **** back from work so they really support me well and I don't think I'd go for recaro's unless they were free.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0