New member | Essex | 197 tbc

Yeah Renault Enfield had mine booked in for an oil leak noise coming from timing belt funny thing is one of there blokes had a quick look and said it was the timing belt tensioner. They then rang me once booked in that it was the alternator tensioner . Had the car for over a week picked it up oil leak still there noise still there too and reverse was broke there attitude was don't blame the mechanic sometimes you just get a bad car! Gonna go mark fish , twotechs, or ren7oaks my next service as long as they use genuine Ren parts your covered. Don't know about you guys but I find independent garages want your car fixed ASAP .

Anyone know what getting all the hosing replaced with a k-tec set would be roughly?

Edit: I would order the kit and see if someone could fit it, or is this a job I could do myself?

The air hoses? The 3 set? Take you 10 minutes to do yourself.

I got mine from a guy called Exon on here. I think you pay a premium for samco/ktec hoses personally.

Well guys picked her up yesterday (Saturday 13th October)

Had a full day of enjoying her without any troubles until driving home when the brakes went. My foot was flat on the floor with no braking effects. It is being recovered tomorrow by to be taken back and I will have to take it from there. Real shame wanted to go for a really nice long drive in her today to get more of a feel of her :worried:

Sorry to hear that mate I had problem with mine when I first got it too!! I'm in Basildon/Chelmsford/Romford 95% of my time so we should get few of us together on a Sunday or something and get some pics!

No, the graffiti tunnel shoot. About a dozen of us going. Drop me a pm if youre up for it.

Hey...

I am from Romford and i have always used Renault Romford! They seem to be very good with me, Maybe its because they know i am a tech myself and very anal about my car, however they are always very good! Plus they have 2 Renault Sport trained techs which know their stuff! The car is going in on thursday for a service and some warranty work so if i have any bad feedback i will let u know :wink:

Rouge - I dunno if i am gunna be able to go on sunday as its the same day as Firecracker at essex arena! However if it is raining i will come to the photo-shoot instead cos i don't fancy getting wet! We should defo meet up soon as u live like 2 secs away! Drop me a pm if your bored and well can go out for a drive and photos if u want! :smile:

If you're from Romford, why have I only ever seen you once? lol

Good to know the Renault is decent though. Receptionist is fit. :smiley:

No idea... You can't miss me either lol! Lol are you on about Emma! I shall let her know :wink: I am good friends with all them in there!

Say it's the guy who's popped in the last 2 Saturdays in a row to find the parts department closed on both times lol

She's got a cracking smile!

Ohh actually... That is another lady, not emma! They have someone else who works the weekend! Can't remember her name tho... I shall let them on thursday! :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0