New member | Essex | 197 tbc

Ok so here we go. Only done with my iPhone so apologies if they hurt anyones eyes. I will hopefully get some better ones when she is scrubbed up and shining.

photo4io.jpg

photo3jq.jpg

photo2oba.jpg

photo1rn.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice mate.

I nearly got mine in black.

You've probably been asked but i havent got time to read through the thread. have you got any mods planned?

Haven't actually been asked yet ha!

Alloys redone as you can see the inside of them wasn't done properly and is bugging me. I'm up in Leeds quite a bit so next time I am will be a remap from RS Tuning as I've heard they are pretty decent.

Apart from that nothing has sprung to mind but there is always room for improvement.

I think you should spray the wingmirrors liquid yellow, the diffuser liquid yellow. Rogue will love that !

Im planning to get a remap but need x2 new front tyres first, nion bald and winter is coming. Kinda want to save and get the remap and and the pro exhaust system from ktec done at the same time.

I think you should spray the wingmirrors liquid yellow, the diffuser liquid yellow. Rogue will love that !

Im planning to get a remap but need x2 new front tyres first, nion bald and winter is coming. Kinda want to save and get the remap and and the pro exhaust system from ktec done at the same time.

Haha i'll see what I can do :wink:

I've got PZero Nero's on all round the dealer must have put a fresh set on just before I bought it because they are pretty much brand new.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0