NEW iphone 4g

aaahhhh see what you did there lol.

after my deal i asked for the 900 min package, it was a fiver a month extra so i now pay £40 a month.

i dont mind paying upto £40 a month for a phone because if i were on pay as you go or what ever it is called these days i would spend £60 + a month on credit tbh

Yea, plus you get the free phone. Can't moan about that deal really, i'm surprised how long the included data lasts though, though 1GB would be gone in no time

iOS 4.2 is now on itunes, hopefully the alarm clock issue is all sorted and a few new features too!

I've completed the update on mine, no significant changes. Nice to know I can rely on the alarm again

ill do it when i get home, im at college at the min.

the update is supposed to improve battery life aswell as a few other things like improving performance and improved keyboard and font options etc

Yea the keyboard does seem a bit better. Will be nice to see if battery life is improved, maybe they've improved the signal issue too, not that I ever notice it.

Actually, one nice new feature is something called mobile me. You set it up on your iphone and then if you ever lose your iphone then you can go on this website and it shows you exactly where it is on google maps! Then you can remotely send a message to the phone/play a sound through through the phone or even lock/wipe the phone. Very clever stuff, it's in settings > mail

Yea the keyboard does seem a bit better. Will be nice to see if battery life is improved, maybe they've improved the signal issue too, not that I ever notice it.

Actually, one nice new feature is something called mobile me. You set it up on your iphone and then if you ever lose your iphone then you can go on this website and it shows you exactly where it is on google maps! Then you can remotely send a message to the phone/play a sound through through the phone or even lock/wipe the phone. Very clever stuff, it's in settings > mail

I don't like that they've released the find my iPhone/iPad tool. :worried:

It only used to be available to MobileMe subscribers! Its what drew me to sign up to it in the first place. Now i just have an expensive email account with no real features, lol.

i dont like that they have released mobile me, now my Missus can find where i am when im supposed to be home!!!

i dont like that they have released mobile me, now my Missus can find where i am when im supposed to be home!!!

I thought about that too lol, change your account password :wink: or I think you can turn it on and off whenever you want in the settings menu

Thank the lord you can turn it off!!!!

now i can continue to tell her im on my way home when actually i have just bought another pint!

I don't like that they've released the find my iPhone/iPad tool. :worried:

It only used to be available to MobileMe subscribers! Its what drew me to sign up to it in the first place. Now i just have an expensive email account with no real features, lol.

I'm in the exact same boat matey.

I use my mobileme subscription for far more than find my iphone. Contact, bookmark synchronisation to my macbook and the cloud, as well as email storage online, tonnes of space for me to upload loads of my photos (synced with my aperture libraries). idisk is useful if i need to store anything on the move as well, and i can access it from anywhere.

Similar Thread Suggestions