New Additions

Made a couple of slight changes to the car at the weekend, sorry for the blurry pics I rushed a bit too much! Mirrors and exhaust tips were changed...

4306458541_3f5f25d7b0_o.jpg

4306458369_18d699c76c_o.jpg

4306458145_ce6499865c_o.jpg

4307199422_827202b9bd_o.jpg

4306457947_78b1253cc1_o.jpg

Cheers Russ, yea they are the RS ones, I was a little undecided before I put them on because Renaults picture of them makes them look like they are too thin and stick out too far, but I took the diffuser off and made sure they were pushed quite far in so they are flush with the back end. Pretty chuffed with them tbh!

You gonna do the headlights at some point? Will finish it off nicely. Oh and some KW's :wink:

The exhausts do look MUCH better pushed in like that, to the point where I could be tempted... I wish they were a little bigger though.

You gonna do the headlights at some point? Will finish it off nicely. Oh and some KW's :wink:

The exhausts do look MUCH better pushed in like that, to the point where I could be tempted... I wish they were a little bigger though.

Yea headlights is next on the list, but I think I'm gonna have to get one this month and one next due to the cost of them - got a redundancy notice at work yesterday, and although I should be ok by moving departments, it's still a little unsettling!!

I don't think I could afford KW's regardless though :tongueout:

got quite a few albi blue/rb 197s with black mirrors and that now lol

Yea I think they look good mate, but only when with the anthra/black wheel combo :thumbup1:

I'm pleased with how the tips look, and this may sound stupid, but its slightly amplified the exhaust note too somehow??

That looks really good Adam I always like subtle mods rather than in your face! I really like the tips like you say the publicity photos dont really do them justice! If you ever get bored of them you can always take an angle grinder to them and have silver slash cut so that it still stands out!

That looks really good Adam I always like subtle mods rather than in your face! I really like the tips like you say the publicity photos dont really do them justice! If you ever get bored of them you can always take an angle grinder to them and have silver slash cut so that it still stands out!

Thanks mate - yea I'm trying to keep my mods subtle and tasteful, think I'm doing ok so far!

And I never thought of that with the tips, could be an option for the future if I fancy a change! I really like the look of them now though, quite expensive for what they are but the more I see them the more they were worth the money :smile:

As above black headlights in a couple months time next, then I have a few other ideas which I'll hopefully have done by the time summer comes round

Sprayed them myself J, they aren't 100% perfect but I will get some done properly next month when I can afford to. They will do for now though!

Sprayed them myself J, they aren't 100% perfect but I will get some done properly next month when I can afford to. They will do for now though!

cool... I am going to spray mine whilst still on the car!!! :bored:
after my last episode where the mirror glass clips broke... :thumbdown:

the only part that wont be sprayed is the part of the mirror closest to the car, that inside bend bit... but you dont see that...
to buy the ones that are black is too expensive! :worried:

Love that mate, I really like that spoiler. Is it the one from K-Tec? I'm still undecided on the exhaust tips. The missus wants em but I still want to see them in the flesh before I make my mind up.

This website is not gonna be good for my bank balance iv only been looking round a day and I'm already making lists. So much for just sticking with a magic tree and some polish lol!

Thats exactly what I was like, I thought "I'm not spending any more money on this car, as it cost enough in the first place"

Then I found this site lol

I'll try get a few more close ups of them, and yea the spoiler is the K Tec one mate!

thanks mate, your cars like a blue version of what I want mine to be lol! how much was the spoiler fitting etc. they come just primed from K-Tec dont they? are they bonded or screwed in do you know?

God I ask sooooo many questions lol!

thanks mate, your cars like a blue version of what I want mine to be lol! how much was the spoiler fitting etc. they come just primed from K-Tec dont they? are they bonded or screwed in do you know?

God I ask sooooo many questions lol!

Haha that's ok mate, I've asked them all myself at some point!

Spoiler was around £160 from K-Tec (paid members get discount) then it cost £90 for spraying and fitting at a bodyshop. They do come primed, but the bodyshop guy said it was a poor finish and had to be flatted down and re-primed before he painted it.

They bonded mine on as I didn't want holes in the car but it's held solid in place, although it comes with a fixing kit if you want to fit it that way.

Is it fairly easy to take the diffuser off.... i got tailpipes and would love to push them in a bit to help prevent the 'wheelbarrow' look.

Similar Thread Suggestions