A few new additions

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi All,

I got my alloys back from the powder coaters last week and am VERY happy with them.

I have taken a couple of quick pictures so you can see.

James

Last edited:
It was £300 in total but they all had kurbing on so involved repairing and powder coating and that included the chrome valves as well.

No they are 17's.

I had them done at a place in nottingham so if anyone is local to Notts and wants theirs doing let me know as i have 15% off vouchers for friends and family.

James

Look good, nice and deep looking shine. I LOVE my alloys since I had them done a few months back. Mine cost the same as yours, but had mine done in anthracite.

Mine could do with a sorting out as the previous owner bashed one and then touched it up with what looks like oil paint lol!!

Hi All,

I have made a few little changes over the last 2 days including bright white LED bulbs and debadging the Clio from the back of the car.

Also this morning the postman dropped off my cd changer will I will be looking at fitting tonight.

Last edited:
Looking good. You have a 197 with the mirror lights, not all of them have them. I think up untill an 07 plate.

Those mirror lights are a bugger to change! Well before I had to have my wiring loom replaced anyway, the cable was too short and I took the bulb out and lost the cable in the roof lining lol! Looking good though!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brunoandrade98 Clio 197 Area 9
M Car Parts For Sale 1
Mart A Gallery 3
Mart A Clio General Chat 0
E Gallery 15