2 New Additions ...

porsche_gregory

Platinum Member
Just a quick post of the two new little (cheap but not tacky) addition to the car :thumbup1:

The new Recaro Base Sticker from Rocky

7b6d06a9.jpg

And New Tax Disc Holder From Ben @ Laser Grave, Idea came after seein the post by 197-F1

5401f772.jpg

ive got one of them stickers and they do look fantastic. the tax disc holder looks great to. mind me asking how much it costs?

And New Tax Disc Holder From Ben @ Laser Grave, Idea came after seein the post by 197-F1

5401f772.jpg

Details please - I like this a lot, only trouble is I have already got 2 Clio-themed tax disc holder.

I love the R27 seat bases too, it finishes the passenger side off nicely!

Details please - I like this a lot, only trouble is I have already got 2 Clio-themed tax disc holder.

I love the R27 seat bases too, it finishes the passenger side off nicely!

Company called Laser Grave, drop them an email (might take them a day or two to reply) tell them what you want then that's pritty much your job done, once ya paid for it of course lol !!

If you tell him it's similar to what I (Ryan Gregory) ordered might help as he will know what ya want.

Looking good ryan how do i order one with the R27 logo do you ring up or ?

Looks fab ! :smile:

Hi Leigh, i just emailed them what I wanted he sent me an email back with a mock up for the tax disc, I paid, few days later it turn up in the post !!

If you let him know it is similar to what I (Ryan Gregory) ordered and just give him your build number im sure he will know what your after.

There is a choice of 4 colours aswel Titanium, Silver, Black & Blue.

Similar Thread Suggestions