My last ciggy! (Ultra red 197 project) update 02/07/11

Not all spacer need longer bolts.
The 25mm H&R's I had and a few have are similar except spacer bolts to hub with special supplied bolts and then wheel bolts to spacer using standard bolts and lockers.

Yeah diffinately will help. But problem is getting some for the 197/200.
A place on fleasbay that did them seams to have stopped selling them(do a search on the site,there was a thread about them)
I made some spats out of some bits of carbon,someone else made some out of the rubber/plastic you can get for rally flaps.

Yea yea caught that thread earlier like, with the custom made ones.. Will need something like you say. See how it goes for now. Custom ones seem to be the solotion, as can't see any others advertised anywhere

Spacers look mega. Whoever made those could be onto a winner if they decided to sell batches of them!

Ive got the facilities, and we make aircraft parts but im still not happy making a set of spacers for myself haha.

Those wheels....will look....the...tits! Fair play for sticking with it!!

Not all spacer need longer bolts.
The 25mm H&R's I had and a few have are similar except spacer bolts to hub with special supplied bolts and then wheel bolts to spacer using standard bolts and lockers.

Yeh thats true! I meant like in terms of 16mm spacers not using longer bolts as they are thinner and that spacer design would save you from using them, that said you would still need some rather shallow bolts if the spacers are thin. Probly why they can't be produced like that and as a result have to use longer bolts!

Spacers look mega. Whoever made those could be onto a winner if they decided to sell batches of them!

Ive got the facilities, and we make aircraft parts but im still not happy making a set of spacers for myself haha.

Those wheels....will look....the...tits! Fair play for sticking with it!!

Yea he's only recently started doing them. It's his dad that owns the company, they make parts for all sorts of things. He does these on the side. I asked him when I met up with him if he wouldn't mind me dishing his number about to whoever wanted a set making and he was fine with that. He's starting a website too so is obv wanting to expand.

Pm me if anyone would like his number

I know this is a old thread to bring up,

but how do the adapters work?
and also, where did you get them done?

thanks