My KW 3's

Kw are the best for the money mate. No1 else in the market does em as gud.

And as for prices ure looking at 1155 for v3

And 730 for v1

If u enjoy driving i can assure u these will make u grin ear to ear

Its a powerflow back box and centre silencer dude. Lovely sound to it!! Nice and deep but not intrusive! Great roar when the taps are open, deeper than others on the market and more of a smooth tone compared to others. Not loud when pottering either. Powerflow get flack but the guys near me are spot on!!!

I'd also be looking at H&R coilovers. I ran them for 18 months and they felt no different to cup packed cars. Loved mine!

197mint.jpg

Soooooooo tempted to stick a set on my 197Cup, but promised i'd leave it be lol :worried:

Last edited:
Looking really good and I'm glad to see someones using them to good effect. I've had coilovers on most cars and to be honest (like BBK's) really the only benefits are to track lovers who want to fine tune their suspension. 80 % so I'm told coilover owners never adjust them once fitted and their happy with stance anyway....On the road, aside from the aesthetics of a lower car, really not that much difference (aside from if you buy those £250 set of fleebay, which will ruin it) lol.

The right spring to match cup's or standard suspension would be fine. I'm going to try a progressive Eibach spring.....

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions