My KW 3's

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Lowered 50mm at the front and 45mm at the rear! The stance looks amazing, i wont be going down the spacers route as it looks spot on at the moment. I've done 7 4 all round but gonna see how they bed in as i reckon i might go a couple of clicks stiffer. Yes i am the mystery buyer from A2ON lol! :wink:

Looks like a cup racer now, i love it!

IMG_0446.jpgIMG_0445.jpgIMG_0444.jpgIMG_0443.jpg

Not the best shots but just to show you!

Ride is superb, recommend to anyone!

im set up 3 top 3 bottom all the way round 40 mm lowered lol that car handles amazing doesnt it?

^^^^^yeah I am finding it a bit bouncy, I've hit the sumo once or twice, I think I'll try that, does it soak it up nicely? Not to harsh? Cheers for those settings, I think I'll take it easy this week and do some tweaking nxt weekend!!

well yeah let it settle in first so the ride height is 5mm lower at front then i'd go 3 - 3 all round its not super hard but its hard enough to handle like its on rails. just mind speed bumps no more that 20 over them otherwise it sends a jolt through the car and feels like ure hurting it lol

let me know how it goes.

have you tried on 10 - 10 yet for a mess about? it feels like the car is going to tip over it rolls that much

No I've only got them on today lol! Gonna go for 3 3 nxt. If it still touches I'll raise it, but I don't want to tho coz it looks so good lol! Cheers mate, I love it lol! I'll let u know how I get on with them, on rails is what I'm after! Feels the same now but slightly bouncier!

i have burnt the inside of my arches with my tyres rubbing i had it that low lol. got it on 18's wish i wudnt have now cus it wudve been able to go so low lol. have u faced the adjuster on the rears towards the back of the car if u have good lad u dont have to take ure wheels off to get in. if not i recomend turning it round itd only take 20 minutes a side . . . . thats what i had to do lol

set them up to 3 3!! what a difference!!! Still think it can be stiffer, think im gonna try 2 at the top and 3 at the bottom. but now it feels awesome!! my rear shocks are set facing with the key backwards so easy adjustment lol cheers for the settings mate!!

ha ha i know I dont think people actually realise the difference of these babies untill they have them theirselves

Lol it's ok now, really stiff but the sump is low, gonna see about a replacement plate so it's flush! It looks and handles mint tho, on the limit it's great, best mod ever fir these!

Ill get them up tomorrow, for some reason photobucket isnt uploading them so ill give another bash tomoz. But i cant stress enough that these are the BEST thing to mod on these cars! They handle like go-karts and still retain a good ride.

thanks m8 looking forward to them as many sid piks as you go lol,my mind is made up now lol im geting em and ap development are fiting them spoke to them today lol

craig still working. he dissapeared about 3 months ago on here. make sur ethey do laser alignment and re tracking as it tensd to through it all out.

Similar Thread Suggestions