My KW 3's

here you go lads!
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0535.jpg
IMG_0493-1.jpg
IMG_0494-1.jpg
IMG_0495-1.jpg
IMG_0496-1.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. Unfortunately i wont be at WSR :worried: but ill be at other events!!! Maybe even the ring :wink: The car is mint, ive really looked after it but it still gets driven. The V3's are just 2 good!!!

Got some more things happening jan/feb next year. I little different to whats on here but will look the nuts!! No i wont tell till then :wink:

Enjoy

Err how big is that house and garden !!!!! if id have know i would have charged youmore llololoololololol

lol!!! Im very lucky!! Trouble is my mate dumped his red skip on my drive lol!! It is the best space to detail the car in tho, i love bein outdoors!

Cheers guys :smile: the rears on mine are as far as they can go. On the front i only ever scrape lightly when the front as really loaded up and there is a dip but its only light. And the same goes for the sump, You can hear a light scrape when really belting it on bumps. To be fair if it was just 5 mm higher it would get rid of it, im just lazy lol! But 99% of the time its not an issue. I do give the car some real **** in the bends as well, i didnt buy the coilies for looks, its just an awesome bonus! So good tho, no body roll, ride is only slightly stiffer than cup pack (on the settings at the mo) and sooooo much more stable.

Well those pictures have just convinced me that i'm wasting my time buying springs as a make shift - car looks amazing!!!

:thumbup1:

Rich, there worth every penny!!! Get the real thing will make the difference, even v1's are amazing!!! I hammer mine through corners and it takes it so well!! Forget springs mate lol!! This is the one mod where i think everyone whos got them has not given a bad review so believe the hype!!!

Paolo, yeah dude that was me!! :smile: Where you on the stand also?

They look some much better lowered! I think its the best mod you can do if you are wanting to improve the stance and looks of your car!
Do they affect the ride at all?

Bit stiffer but it's smoother than standard. Still compfy as hell tho. But mine are adjustable.

hell no dude lol!!! That was on for 2 days as it was unbearable lol!!! Its been back on 7 4 since august now. Love it because its still got zero body roll and the turn in is great and still good on bumpy roads, and its still comfy. Once the coilovers settled in i found this the best setting. I tried 9 5 a while ago which was good, but the turn in felt a bit sloppier and not as direct, but since changing back 7 4 is my limit on the road. But track im prob gonna go 2 2 or 3 3 like you lol. Gonna have a fiddle and see what works best next year.

IMO a mega set of coilovers and a proper geometry set up is the best modification you can do to a car.

it loos mint mate good work

So where is cheapest place you can buy KW's then?

Does anyone do discount? Traders on here?

there are other brand out there, if your set on KWs then go for it, im just letting you know there are alternatives.

KWs V1s are about £760 IIRC

Similar Thread Suggestions