My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Ha ha! That was me in your car giving it a little rev for the camera :wink:
Sounds amazing!!

Tbf mate the job was rightfully yours as it was your ecu...

When the day comes for collection be good if you popped in and had a little drive.

I think the car will look slightly different once Ste has had some de-stress theraphy too :wink:

Last edited:
Tbf mate the job was rightfully yours as it was your ecu...

When the day comes for collection be good if you popped in and had a little drive.

I think the car will look slightly different once Ste has had some de-stress theraphy too :wink:

Ha ha! Sounds good mate! I believe are ecu's are due a visit to ste's work bench on Monday! Fingers crossed it all works out!

It runs perfectly on my ecu, the car works just like it came that way from the factory, pretty impressive!

And the noise it makes wow! I'd love to hear it on the roads !

Nice project, with the ecu coding where are you going to get it done? Need to get some coding done on my car for a new key card reader and key.

Thanks

Nice project, with the ecu coding where are you going to get it done? Need to get some coding done on my car for a new key card reader and key.

Thanks

SteC of SC Auto Electrics on here is doing it. He's an ecu electrical genius.. Just drop him a PM.

Last edited:
I need this, in my life. Such an incredible idea and by the time I come to do it hopefully It'll be a lot cheaper!

still no joy angel?

Still got ecu issues James, hoping that Ste has worked his magic and has some good news for me later though. I might even have to bite the bullet and buy a new one from Renault, School holidays coming up soon and I've promised my daughter a mountin of theme park and adventure trips so I need the car.