My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Well the car is finished, it was due to be mapped yesterday but due to the sweltering hot weather it was rightly decided to leave it until it was cooler, today was cooler so mapping began...

Before I tell you the final figures I want to say big thanks to SteC for his hard work, many late nights and for waving his magic wand upon my car. There bloke is a genius....

Credit also to Noble Motorsport, going to collect the car on Thursday so I'll do a full write up and provide full details on the final spec along with graphs.

But in the mean time I have to say I am over the moon with the prospect of picking up a Clio that has:

293bhp

297lb torque

As I'm still running the Clio gearbox I asked Ste to keep the torque close to 300lb so I'm sure it could've made more. :wink:

Last edited:
thank god means they'll be space at ste's for mine haha. good figures hope i get something like that, think im more excited about going home to get my car sorted than actually getting home to the wife, is that bad?

So you running standard then ??? Very nice Angel glad your back on the road take care Kevin

Standard as always mate :wink:

Well done bud i look forward to seeing it in the flesh shame i dont have a meg anymore to race you in :thumbsup:

It is mate, will be good to see how it measures up against a meg.

Standard?! Does it get these figures out of the engine due to the significantly lower weight?
Looks like a cracking project, wish I could afford to get this done!

My car is well known for being standard cough cough

Excellent stuff mate! Do I get the pleasure of seeing this on the 13th then? :wink:

Maybe, I'll let you know this week. :smile:

Jeez that'll be some fun, get that spec up :smile: Enjoy

Awesome results.

What bits did Ste do and which bits did Noble do?

Noddie and Cro, I'll answer your questions in a seperate post

Finally! :smile:

Well jel.

Its been worth the wait.

excellent news!

hope its a joy and reliable and better news than the royal sprog :clap:

Cheers foxy

Are you at FCS?

Unfortunately not mate.

Good figures that Mr F....

Catching you up mate..

thank god means they'll be space at ste's for mine haha. good figures hope i get something like that, think im more excited about going home to get my car sorted than actually getting home to the wife, is that bad?

Very bad James, when you're back make sure you get in touch and we'll meet up.