My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Not sure what percentage the injectors are running at mate, Ste and I discussed and agreed that we should keep them within safe limits. I think the massive hard pipe is helping with the figures tbh, the extra cooling effect the turbo is working much more efficiently.

I think that's sensible given you must be close to reaching the tolerances of the 225 engine mate. Its a lottery when you hit around 300 torques on that engine they recon.....

Just noticed that there mate when I re-read it. My standard injectors were at 104% duty at 280/280 on a KTR Hybrid you'd be better getting them done sooner rather than later mate.

The car will be amazing I know mines decent at 295/310 but its just not a Clio :worried:

104% duty Mark, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night LOL

I think that's sensible given you must be close to reaching the tolerances of the 225 engine mate. Its a lottery when you hit around 300 torques on that engine they recon.....

Agree mate, a lot of megs are running 330lb but I didn't feel comfortable with that. I have the ARP rod bolts to replace the OEM ones that are the weakest link on the Meg engine so hopefully we'll be ok

If your free Pop into the garage on Thursday.

Be good to see this in person!

Should get a video and post it on clio sport so you can get a more accurate figure on the BHP.... :smiley:

Not sure what percentage the injectors are running at mate, Ste and I discussed and agreed that we should keep them within safe limits. I think the massive hard pipe is helping with the figures tbh, the extra cooling effect the turbo is working much more efficiently.

Was thinking that myself about your hard pipe kit, the standard one is so puny. Will Ste be making these to sell on there own or only part of the conversions ?

104% duty Mark, I wouldn't have been able to sleep at night LOL

I know mate, when I bought the car it had a lot of the work already done to it and it was re-mapped (once Paul @ RS Tuning looked at the map he said the cheeky f*ckers had used and messed with one of his maps to map the hybrid) Its all good now though with the 630's and a healthy map with 'safe' torque. For 300hp my torque was up at 340-345ish

Ive always been under the impression that it was the increase in bhp higher up the rev range that was making the megane engines go pop

Was thinking that myself about your hard pipe kit, the standard one is so puny. Will Ste be making these to sell on there own or only part of the conversions ?

I know mate, when I bought the car it had a lot of the work already done to it and it was re-mapped (once Paul @ RS Tuning looked at the map he said the cheeky f*ckers had used and messed with one of his maps to map the hybrid) Its all good now though with the 630's and a healthy map with 'safe' torque. For 300hp my torque was up at 340-345ish

Yep, mines around 350 torques. Just need to sort out my fueling, and I'm good to go. Just need to decide whether enoughs enough....

Agree mate, a lot of megs are running 330lb but I didn't feel comfortable with that. I have the ARP rod bolts to replace the OEM ones that are the weakest link on the Meg engine so hopefully we'll be ok

If your free Pop into the garage on Thursday.

yep, car might be over the way at Robbo's anyway sorting out the bumper. What time you hoing to be around?

I'm looking to get a remap, think if i go along to a CS meet i can ask of of them to stare at my engine, mutter some wizardry and hey Bobs your uncle remap done and now producing 500BHP

I don't see why not, surely they could give a more accurate figure seeing it up close, they may be able to give you a torque figure too!!

Yep, mines around 350 torques. Just need to sort out my fueling, and I'm good to go. Just need to decide whether enoughs enough....

yep, car might be over the way at Robbo's anyway sorting out the bumper. What time you hoing to be around?

I'll be there in the morning mate, need to be back home for early afternoon.

"overnight my 200 seems to have gained power as it feels alot faster, can also hear a whistling noise coming from the engine. Judging by the time it took me to drive down this road im guessing its 231BHP, heres a video, comments welcome and can anyone tell me the BHP of my car - thanks"