My first dumb question! (And not my last)

Right so I got my Gordini a week ago and took to RS tuning today to get a Milltek cat back fitted. Absolutely love it!

They didn't have any air filters in so I've ordered one online. I was hoping it would come today so RS could fit it for me but it's not the case.

Therefore I'm gonna do it myself when it arrives. I'm perplexed though. I looked in the engine today and I haven't a bloody clue where to start. Am I making a meal of it or is it a pig to do. Looking at these photos I took is really confusing me. I don't know where to start!

uploadfromtaptalk1426195066053.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1426195085508.jpg

You just take the cover off and the filter pulls out, you put the new one in and push it back in, cover back on job done.

Its probaly the easiest thing to do lol.

You just take the cover off and the filter pulls out, you put the new one in and push it back in, cover back on job done.

Its probaly the easiest thing to do lol.
I can't see how the cover comes off though. I thought there would be 4 clips or something but I can't see any?

That second pic is looking directly at the clips to take the airbox lid off. It's a very simple design.

You can see that the 'push in' big clips are on the side, there's only one on each side. Push them in, the rectangle lid will then just come off, the filter is just a pull down with ease, and slide out. Swap filters over and reverse the process.

No prob. Enjoy your new filter!

Become a paid member and theres plenty of how to guides for other mods you might want to do to your clio in the future.

It's a daunting looking engine bay but the air filter takes about five seconds in total once you know how to clip the lid off. It's quite potchy to put the filter back in as it doesn't fit perfectly, but as long as it slots in fine in the end you should be good to go.