my 06 197 gutted its now for sale :(

Did you get the other keycard sorted , when i traded my last renault in i only had one card (lost the other one ) The dealer insisted on me paying for another card before they would trade with me

Did you get the other keycard sorted , when i traded my last renault in i only had one card (lost the other one ) The dealer insisted on me paying for another card before they would trade with me
they are getting me 1 but I have to pay £85 towards it im not impressed but its better than paying 170

they refused to pay a penny I had to argue to get half I certainly won't be back after I get the key card. will fill you in once I get the card.

oh man thats poor. definately dissapointed for you. I guess it must not have been handed back with the car?

the previous owner only had 1 key well so they say. they argued that I only needed 1 key don't start me lol... they soon shut up when they found out im a time served mechanic and know exactly what im talking about. but that was for other issues they sorted. sales men should stick to selling and bull ****ing they are good at that

LOL i know how cr@p they are. I take mine into A D Daniels in Malvern to get it serviced/MOT'd.
i know that now :worried: air con has stoped working so its booked in on monday to get looked at. i will do my own servicing wouldnt let any garage near it especially them

took the car to the stealers on monday morning, the car needs a new air con compressor.
they also told me that there was 3 sensors showing as faulty in the engine. I had noticed it wasnt running properly when cold (slight hesitation when cold) but after 100 meters the car was fine. hopefully once that is fixed that's the end of it fingers crossed :smile:
no car til tomorrow though :worried:

cheers js rs its a nice clean car been well looked after.
never knew that gaz, well they are replacing the faulty sensors anyway.

still no car :worried: tomorrow afternoon now apparently :worried: no loan car so on foot everywhere :worried:

they have a limit on them on cold so they aren't as eager! I would have asked for a new set of 2 keys or at least get it re-programmed. you don't know what unsavoury character has the other original one!

they have a limit on them on cold so they aren't as eager! I would have asked for a new set of 2 keys or at least get it re-programmed. you don't know what unsavoury character has the other original one!
it was happening at low revs, I would never rev a car past 3k when cold.
I said that to the stealer about the other key but they don't want to know. plates will be changed soon to my private plate and the car always has a disclok on. plus im moving back to ireland in the new year so chances of it happening are slim

got the car back all sorted and going well..
when i went to pick the car up the service receptionist stated " payment is not required for the key or reprogramming as the car should have came with 2 keys"
i asked her was that everything and she said yes handed me 2 keys and off i went..
i had issues with the car only having 1 key and the dealer had tried to get it from the previous owner to no avail, but they refused to supply another...
so when i got home i received a text from the dealer looking me to pay for half the key £85...
having spoken to my solicitor she asked me was anything in writing i told her no, she advised me not to pay as there is nothing in writing to state i am liable

I don't intend on going back the warranty is with the aa so I can goto any garage. after all the lies and bullsh!t I have had to listen to from them I would never go back.
that's 1 dealer I would never use again totally useless

glad you got her back :wink:

ja even dealers here are sh$t... :worried:

even heard stuff like "your car would have run fine even without gearbox oil..." :001_huh:
and "you do not rev the Clio Sport to the rev/shift light... it is bad and will damage the gears..."

LOL, WTF...

But yes, steer clear of them :lol: