my 06 197 gutted its now for sale :(

hi all im new here and i just bought a 06 clio 197
the car has only 30k on it and is in immaculate condition
a few pics i took last night. thanks for looking :biggrin:

Last edited:
cheers guys... the car is like new inside and out..
will be fitting my ioplay hands free and a possible wheel colour change, im thinking black or dark silver but not sure yet

i have 1 question guys do these cars only come with 1 key???????

Last edited:
Hi mate, car looks lovely. All Clio 197 FF models (non-cup) come with 2 handsfree cards, which have small emergency keys inside them. Hope this helps.

thanks arranshuker will get onto the dealer i only got 1 card and when i aske4d they said all 06 cars only had 1 key...

looking sweet mate. defo should have two cards.

ure not thatfar away from trax? u fancy it? sunday 5th at silverstone let me know if u do put ure car on the stand.

thanks woody... def phoning dealer in the morning, clearly they dont want to suply another card...
woody im def interested have no plans on sunday

Honestly, the car is so good on track, it is almost a crime not to! Even my 18yr old sister, who hadn't driven the car, or done any track work, got on with it really well, so easy to chuck about!

i love the handling its better than my mini cooper s or the ep3 was... it will be next summer now saving the pennies have xmas coming up and a daughter to spoil :smile:

quick update guys absolutely loving this car. it has exceeded my expectations. even on a 160 mile drive to huddersfield it comfortable and a nice place to be. loving it :smile: decent on fuel 39 on a long run and 33 average