MW2 Map Pack

Being the utter nerd I am, I'm sure there will be a couple of people on here eagerly anticipating the release of the map pack as much as me! One more day!!!

Got a little bored recently with more and more people camping online, so these will bring a new dimension to it which will be great. Can't wait to play overgrown and crash, they were my fav's from COD 4. Here's a vid of the new maps :smiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Jc0f0Rxvc

1200 points is a bit of a rip of considering all other map packs have been 800 points. Also the fact that 2 of the new maps are from the original COD;MW.

So in reality. Your paying 400 points for each new map.

Get yerself Battlefield: BAd Company 2. Much better.

I've still not downloaded it, been to god damn busy today so will play it later, i don't mind the fact i'm paying for old maps, i actually prefer the old ones to these!

Used to be a massive bad company fan, loved the old one, just becuase you could use vehicles, but downloaded the new demo and found it was no change to the old one, everything is very predictable and can easily turn into running miles and miles before getting killed and having to run miles again to get anywhere, very frustrating unless you play tactically.

Fingers crossed the new maps will change people's game play, so many nerdy american xbox players who sit in the same place allllll the time.

Similar Thread Suggestions