COD MW2 on the PS3

richandgem

Platinum Member
is anyone else having problems playing online?

mine never connects and its really starting to get on my nerves now. I had it with COD4, i'm getting sick of buying games that dont work online. I might be going to my local electrical shop and buying an xbox if this carries on

its probably your router. I sometimes get it with xbox, can access internet fine through pc but cant join a game or group on LIVE. Switch off console, remove the power cable from your router, on your pc disable the network, now leave it 5 mins. Plug the cable back in and wait for all the light to stop flashing and settle, enable the network, now power up your console. If its anything like mine you might have some luck.

is anyone else having problems playing online?

mine never connects and its really starting to get on my nerves now. I had it with COD4, i'm getting sick of buying games that dont work online. I might be going to my local electrical shop and buying an xbox if this carries on

never had a issue mate regardless of game

Try Battlefield Bad Company 2, easily better than COD and the multilayer experience is fantastic. Unless its Sunday then the server seems to struggle!

^^^

Only time I've ever had real issues with COD is on Sunday afternoons when it will connect but boot me out of games every so often which I think is because of the number of people on there! Other than that it's normally quite reliable.