197: Mpg

Although, I've just done a 'real life' MPG test and I'm actually 30.59

So my trip computer is well out.

22 for me at the moment. Mainly town driving. How are people getting such high mpg?

Town driving in this weather will see a definite reduction in mpg - mine has been the same, although still around 26/27. A good run does see it go up though.

Town driving in this weather will see a definite reduction in mpg - mine has been the same, although still around 26/27. A good run does see it go up though.

Yeah true. It gets a nice blast about once a week, which actually makes it go up. Never seen anything close to some of the figures quoted in here, even on the motorway.

I'd love a Meg conversion, but not for the fuel economy.

I have just done a 150 mile trip, 80% on dual carriageways sat at 70 and the mpg reached 29, does that seem a little low?

I have just done a 150 mile trip, 80% on dual carriageways sat at 70 and the mpg reached 29, does that seem a little low?

I wouldn't say it's out of the ordinary for these cars. I've had higher on a motorway run, but not significantly more.

You would work it out properly...see what you actually get. I haven't checked my gauge but my Speedo was definitely out.

ave mpg on the clio usually reads a touch low - found mine to be 5% out when I did a brim-use-brim on it

I use V Power in my and it's nice and cheap around here and I get incredible smiles per gallon :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tomc197 Clio General Chat 5
Jools Clio 197 Area 21
L Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust and Air Intake 22
E1bert Clio General Chat 17
Gus Clio General Chat 17