LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

U seen the prices of some cups?!? Crazy!! Some are 4k plus and are sheds!!! Just because it had nothing inside or spec some people think it warrants the price lol?!?

Just picked this up on friday night as my run about, then saturday morning it was in jamsport for sportlines, ABR and camber bolts lol!! This is an awesome setup for the car!! The car is mint, needs a good clay etc tho! 1 owner from new every bit of paper work for the car, cambelt all done and the engine feels very strong! A steal at 4k! The supercharged R27 will be left for track and general fun :smile:

Few pics

DSCF2111-1.jpg

DSCF2112-2.jpg

DSCF2113-1.jpg

DSCF2114-1.jpg

DSCF2115-1.jpg

DSCF2116-1.jpg

Get a phase 1 mate!!?? Great car mate, only cost me 60 to fill up on tesco 99 from well in the red lol!!

Update on the other car for everyone, it's goin back tomorrow for new ecu fitting then map it :smiley:

my drive looked the same a couple of months ago when i had the ly r27 still got the racing blue 182 and love it miss the r27 alot tho

Nice pick up mate! How come my Sportlines are red and yours are black? ;/

I found out they are actually the proline spring mate, 20mm at the front and 15 at the rear. Fantastic spring, nice and progressive, its eliminated the roll but still soaks up the bumps, feels like standard but more stable. Great fun on a bumpy b road its so grippy!

Cheers for all the comments guys.

The R27 has been at jamsport the last few weeks so i should find out another update at the beginning of the week!

Does this car have a supercharger or not?
Errr yes?!

It's got it's new ecu installed just needs a crank sensor fitting and something else I can't remember lol then map it :smile:

No mate I had a 197 diffuser on at 1st.

so you have not run it with the charger yet >?#

what power you hoping for

yeah he has, but was only allowed 5k revs, the mechanical side of things was easy from what mike has told me, but the ecu if a ****ing BIG pain in the backside, which is whats holding things up

I ran it for 3 months arran, no probs with it. Basically what Jonesy has said the ecu is a c**t! So it's getting piggy backed with an aftermarket. It was running to much boost which is why I could only take it so far, but from a day to day point of view it was like standard.

Tzatacki, read the thread, mapped at jamsport, all the work has been carried out there, pictures for everything are buried in this thread. Hopefully done for Christmas.