LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Loool, I got a post with 60+ responses that members have said 'the clio' is fast enough!!!! Forums :001_rolleyes:

I'm chuffed for you, Steve said it was close. Gonna be one bad ass clio. If Jamsport can keep it close to 4 grand, my plans would change in a heart beat.....fingers crossed

It will be around that figure I believe but I'll leave that to Jamsport lol

Will need more mapping but only tweaks I believe. Needs an adapter as u have to stall to stop because it's key card

. That arrives Tuesday. Then a couple of other mino
r bits it needs but I can't remember!! So excited lol!! Not sure Jonesy, will find out when it's done I just got FB'd that video lol!!

lol purely, awsome, i remember when paul txted me and said mine was runing, i felt like a 5 year old at xmas lol

at least when i got it, i could rag the tits out of it, your gonna have to wait cos of all this **** weather :worried:

True my friend. Ill find a few hours of dryness to give it beans tho :wink: If not ill just rev it in the garage and make big flame marks on the back wall lol :tongueout:

Thanks again for all the comments guys, ridiculously chuffed!!!! :smiley:

Awesome vid, awesome car and the sound is immense, think noddie has hit the nail on the head when he says there will be a few more charged clio's about after this. I want so badly......

Have you still got the same redline?

If this proves to be a reliable well priced option I recon there'll be a few super charged Clios on here in the future.

Loool, I got a post with 60+ responses that members have said 'the clio' is fast enough!!!! Forums :001_rolleyes:

I'm chuffed for you, Steve said it was close. Gonna be one bad ass clio. If Jamsport can keep it close to 4 grand, my plans would change in a heart beat.....fingers crossed

If it proves to be reliable then there will be one more for sure .

Whats the fuel pump a\nd things doing how is it coping with the extra loan flow rate etc iss all ok to run these levles internals etc

Nicely done sunshine, if this works and is reliable for a looong time, it may change my opinion of JamSport :wink::wink:

Have you had it r/r'd at somewhere other than JamSport? Would love to know what the figure is :smile:

Sounds awsome, and the flames... :w00t::w00t:

The time will tell if it's reliable, especially on stock internals - hope it is. :thumbup1:

Not meaning to be a kill joy like... but is the diffuser damage from the flames at all? If this is round the 4k mark though I'll deffo be investing ^_^

Not meaning to be a kill joy like... but is the diffuser damage from the flames at all? If this is round the 4k mark though I'll deffo be investing ^_^

Naa been told it will be fine mate!

Nothing wrong with jamsport mike :wink:

I did say that yes :smile: Wont be yet tho, but it should be mid next year. Jamsport have got a company developing a kit for it. Happy days lol!