LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Will do, will be next week or after i should imagine. Still more to do but only bits i think. So close now!

If this proves to be a reliable well priced option I recon there'll be a few super charged Clios on here in the future.

Cheers guys, im so ecstatic!! :smiley: Yeah i think they will. Ive just been told it makes far better midrange than a fiesta st. Knew the power was hidden somwhere lol :wink:

Cheers guys, im so ecstatic!! :smiley: Yeah i think they will. Ive just been told it makes far better midrange than a fiesta st. Knew the power was hidden somwhere lol :wink:

so your just waiting for the final map now? am nearly as excited as you not only does it sound good its a fine example of a 197 aswell

Loool, I got a post with 60+ responses that members have said 'the clio' is fast enough!!!! Forums :001_rolleyes:

I'm chuffed for you, Steve said it was close. Gonna be one bad ass clio. If Jamsport can keep it close to 4 grand, my plans would change in a heart beat.....fingers crossed

Will need more mapping but only tweaks I believe. Needs an adapter as u have to stall to stop because it's key card

. That arrives Tuesday. Then a couple of other mino
r bits it needs but I can't remember!! So excited lol!! Not sure Jonesy, will find out when it's done I just got FB'd that video lol!!