LED lights

got some new 6 led for plate today,fitted them and and ok.but the door lights are a pain as leds are like spots and dont point outwards,so most of the light goes in the door not out.any thoughts.

got some new 6 led for plate today,fitted them and and ok.but the door lights are a pain as leds are like spots and dont point outwards,so most of the light goes in the door not out.any thoughts.

try getting normal bulbs with the dark blue glass, i gotot them free with my orders and tried them in the doors and look ok

i quite like that because it lights the door pocket up which looks quite cool8)

iv had some of these LED bulbs lying around for a while....so out in the cold i went.... tried to fit them, got them in and then went to put the covers back on the lights.....dont bloody fit do they, theyre about 2mm too long GRRRR

iv had some of these LED bulbs lying around for a while....so out in the cold i went.... tried to fit them, got them in and then went to put the covers back on the lights.....dont bloody fit do they, theyre about 2mm too long GRRRR

Eh??? Off me??

Dont understand how as they are the same length as the 501s that came out of mine!