LED lights

mine are all fitted now ove got 9 bulb leds in the main interior lights, then 6 bulb leds in the rest of the interior lights look the nuts it makes the car look more modern and expensive lol

thats the same as mine.thought i would get some for the plate,but as i said above they sent the wrong ones.

all 197's have different lights believe it or not.
mine has festoon rear plate lights, festoon boot and festoon glove box.

some others are all 501 type bulbs.

so check before ordering.

its a bit strange that,you would think they would all be the same fittings.boot,plate and glovebox in mine are 501.

without sounding like an idiot :tongue_smilie: are they easy to fit?? iv got a bad habit of trying to do things myself but i end up breaking it :bored: are the halfords bulbs alrite and if possible would anybody have a part name?? or the technical term for the bulbs i would be looking for?

also does anbody have any photos of the leds fitted in their car at nit?? i can kind of see on jase. Cheers!

without sounding like an idiot :tongue_smilie: are they easy to fit?? iv got a bad habit of trying to do things myself but i end up breaking it :bored: are the halfords bulbs alrite and if possible would anybody have a part name?? or the technical term for the bulbs i would be looking for?

also does anbody have any photos of the leds fitted in their car at nit?? i can kind of see on jase. Cheers!

like usual i didnt look :lol: found the thread!

did the six led fit in doors ok.i have the nine in roof but small crap halfords ones in doors.the nines dont fit anywhere else.

did the six led fit in doors ok.i have the nine in roof but small crap halfords ones in doors.the nines dont fit anywhere else.

yea the six leds fit fine everywhere else and still going strong,:thumbup:

nice one.got mine off ebay,think they are called 777led.got a large selection.very bright,its like a sunbed shop.

nice one.got mine off ebay,think they are called 777led.got a large selection.very bright,its like a sunbed shop.

yea they do look alot better than the standard stuff had mine parked to my mates st170 the other night and mine made his look like he didnt have any lights on lol