Lazy sunday afternoon pics

So, went out, took some pics. Did some colour and some black&white. The sunlight is really nice this time of year.

:001_wub:

:thumbup:

Oh great, now I have a hard-on :wink:

Those pictures are just amazing - the car is awesome.

I want a LY one :worried:

Most of the pics were with monochrome, iso100, F3,5 or F5.0 and AV between -0,5 and +0.5.. Canon EOS 400D with a Tamron 18-200mm.

Seeing that many of us clean their cars on Sundays i came up with an idea.

We could start a thread called ''Sunday cleaning'' or something in which we will post pics of our fresh-cleaned ladies. Eventually,this thread will become a beautiful collection of photos and will also save some server space for the site. Plus,it could become a motivation for us to clean our cars once a week, instead of once a month,like me..

What do you think?

Last edited:
I didn't clean my car today.:closedeyes:

I ran half a marathon this morning (21km) and I needed do do something else this afternoon. Because when I would have sat down on the couch, I wouldn't been able to get up untill next wednesday due to musclessourness... :lol::lol::smiley:

I didn't clean my car today.:closedeyes:

I ran half a marathon this morning (21km) and I needed do do something else this afternoon. Because when I would have sat down on the couch, I wouldn't been able to get up untill next wednesday due to musclessourness... :lol::lol::smiley:

Are you MAD?!?!?! You should have driven it, it would have been faster and painless :smile: