Lazy saturdays

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Are'nt they great?

No work on today, nothing much to do, had a look on here earlier then realised the house was quiet.

Everyones out, made myself a cuppa and a couple of slices of toast.

Sat downstairs with the patio doors open, the sun was shining no noise from outside, got to read yesterdays paper without the TV on

Ah, bliss. :smiley:

I'm having a great Saturday.

Just got back from the golf range and them I'm off to,IMAX bit later up London to watch batman. Proper excited!

Can't beat a lazy day sometimes!!!

I had a quick play with an F430 Scuderia Spyder this morning for a few hours (my job isn't really like work, it's too much fun to be classed as work) and that's me done with until Monday now... The sun is shiiiiining, sort of, so it's BBQ time in the Willis household tonight and I might even treat myself to a beer. I can have any beer I want, as long as it's a Corona. :smiley:

Just spent 5 hrs putting 3 layers of wax on me wheels.So nice to be able to sit there and do them with the wifey keep topping me up with pop and pain killers but it beats being stuck in the house looking at them same four walls:roy::roy:

Can't beat a lazy day sometimes!!!

I had a quick play with an F430 Scuderia Spyder this morning for a few hours (my job isn't really like work, it's too much fun to be classed as work) and that's me done with until Monday now... The sun is shiiiiining, sort of, so it's BBQ time in the Willis household tonight and I might even treat myself to a beer. I can have any beer I want, as long as it's a Corona. :smiley:

I hope you took some goodies off it for me to mould.. :wink:

I just cut the hedges and mowed the front lawn with my new Racing Blue hybrid electric beast.. Its got adjustable ride height and masses of grass space in the boot..

Making the most of being stuck in work by spending the rest of the day digesting works brekkie

2012-07-21_10-08-46_575.gif

I hope you took some goodies off it for me to mould.. :wink:

I just cut the hedges and mowed the front lawn with my new Racing Blue hybrid electric beast.. Its got adjustable ride height and masses of grass space in the boot..

Sounds good mate, what's the MPG like!?! :smiley:

I think most of the parts on the 16M are made of the black stuff already hahaha!!!

Had somebody already ate, digested and passed this before you got to it!?! :smiley:

cheeese!

lol

Hahaha!!! I just can't bring myself to call beer ''brew''!!! I'm northern, brew is tea not beer!!! :smiley:

Sausages, beans, eggs, melted cheese with a side order of toast.

Must admit i am struggling to move since eating it....

Sausages, beans, eggs, melted cheese with a side order of toast.

Must admit i am struggling to move since eating it....

When I had this pic this morning I thought you had thrown up all over your brekki :tongueout:anic:

Love chilling Saturdays, got myself some grub a cup of tea now sitting researching some music before i head down to my studio to relax! :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions