ktr pro performance and stage 1 tuning package dyno results

ive got my dyno results from ktec for my clio 200, i had the pro performance exhaust and kept standard cat and had there stage 1 tuning package which consists of dyno run before and after, i had upgraded itg panel filter and a remap. im happy with the results i got.

http://flic.kr/p/9yiZpW

before it made 172.6 bhp which seems very low but they say there very conservitive, after exhaust and remap its now 185.8 bhp so a gain of 15.2 bhp at the fly. car is just over 7,000 miles, from 2800 rpm the pull you get now its awesome! and 5500 rpm it goes bananas now. feels alot nicer and much faster now. also to clarify i had my car dynod last august near where i live and made 179 bhp at fly and yesterday went to same place and now made 193.5 bhp at fly. and yes i love the exhaust very powerful sounding, only issue is that sometimes i get this rattling noise, sounds like the tips are hitting heatshield or something other than that im very happy. highly reccommend ktec:smile:

Nice results..
Mine made 12bhp and thats with pro exhaust,decat n remap! Ended up at 197 bhp at fly.
Changing my pro n cat for akprovic as for some reason it sounds like im carrying a bootful of spanners and is causing some weird vibrations.
However i believe mine is perhaps a dodgy one and in no way reflects on ktec as the exhaust is top quality and i was happy with everything else they did,inc my diff.

first run is just the car standard only with itg filter then they worked on the car then did final run with the exhaust and remap

Great results mate, congrats. I'm also keen to get mine done at ktec sometime, but can't decide between the ktec pro or akraprovic system.

Ktec tune for impressive gains and figures not reliability and efficiency.

Had the 182 mapped by them and last month on a rolling road day with CS at TDIs hub mounted dyno and it showed up running dangerously lean over 5000rpm. Just food for thought.

Ktec tune for impressive gains and figures not reliability and efficiency.

Had the 182 mapped by them and last month on a rolling road day with CS at TDIs hub mounted dyno and it showed up running dangerously lean over 5000rpm. Just food for thought.

TDF ftw. They also have some kind of crazy state of the art rolling road, the only one of its kind in the UK or Europe i think Matt said.

i did have the akraprovic evo system as my first choice but £1044 for exhaust is too expensive. it does look amazing though and is very light compared to stock exhaust.

yeah its noticable too specially low down and at top end , more responsive, dont know how long im going to keep the car now as i want to go back to the past and get me a clio trophy.maybe xmas time il change :c

Yeah just read your other post, shame. Was convinced a map would be pointless on these cars, but reading that has made me think twice, did you not think of getting the inlets matched to free up a few more horses? (optimist):smile:

i did think about it at the time, but i didnt want to do too much to the car as now im deciding to get a trophy again, 15 bhp is a good gain for £900 worth of mods