keep or sell

Probably selling next year. Great car the 200 but I get bored pretty easily and am gonna go for either an Evo 10 or another Impreza STI to satisfy my turbo fix. Sorry ;/

I seriously love my 200 and like Paul this weekend just added to it.

At the moment I want to keep it forever but if autocar is right and a 220bhp 40mpg 2litre n/a will be in the next clio it will be bye bye 200!!!

How true do you think this is, read about it and it would be :jase:

If I could sell mine then I would but I cant, so my plan is to keep the car for a good few years or if I find another job that pays good I will look at getting the new MK4 Clio when it comes out, if its any good that is.

But not sure if I want another Renault again, will have to see.

yeah i remember ure threads trying to sell matt. did you get no interest at all?

Nop absolutely nothing.

Think it might have been due to the lack of Recaros and the fact I have white wheels may have a put allot of people off.

Not to worry, I still love the car just wish I could find another job so I could drive it more.

yep :worried:

Had enough of working for a bunch of [insert word] lol so I handed my notice in at the start of July.

Not been able to find any work since, so not sure if it was such a good idea after-all haha.

hehe no problem, bit OT but ah well.

I was a Computer Systems Engineer, trying to start up on my own now.

ahhh right, what does that job entail then?

Its tough atm though mate. jobs are few and far between.

cus I have an ad in yellow pages i get about 3 calls a week asking if i have any jobs going lmao.

May get rid of the 197 for a 200! Anything else is blasphemy for me. Bl00dy love 'em

Well you have a awaiting buyer here if you did keep your decision to get rid. Aslong as the price was right and in kepted in GOOD CONDITION inside and out matey :smiley:

ahhh right, what does that job entail then?

Its tough atm though mate. jobs are few and far between.

cus I have an ad in yellow pages i get about 3 calls a week asking if i have any jobs going lmao.

In my old job my main role was keeping all 3000 computer up and running including printers, laptops, projectors and deploying new networks in new buildings.

Not as busy as you think though as most things has got to the stage of being automated, so hardly had anything to do half the time.

good luck mate, sooner the better get out there in ya motor

Cheers mate, do go for little blasts now and again and it feels like a tiger has been let out the cage :lol: