K-Tec or RS Tuning

I think they wanted to get in with the racing guys. i'm pretty sure Sean said TDF phoned him but he told them where to go.

Hasn't it been said now that TDF are just doing race fabrication/applications now. I was told they are not dealing with the general public now

As always, I stand to be corrected

You are correct sir, as far as I can make out. Not so long ago some toys came out of the pram when about twenty people complained that they couldn't get a reply from them via email or phone for prospective work...

Well I went out in Kenny's (Ashton) car this afternoon and his setup up is brilliant. People can slag Ktec all they want but that's a track weapon, with the suspension, brake, induction, exhaust and map on his car it performs perfectly :smiley:

Well I went out in Kenny's (Ashton) car this afternoon and his setup up is brilliant. People can slag Ktec all they want but that's a track weapon, with the suspension, brake, induction, exhaust and map on his car it performs perfectly :smiley:

so quite not "halfords" then?? :wink::rofl:

It's not to shabby is it? As I said before, I like how it performs at the moment. Seems to be a nice balance between fast road and track.

Just need to get my new wheels now and get my calipers blasted and coated and then finally needs a bloody good detail.

Car didn't look to healthy when you arrived with its front end in bits. Lol

Just to throw in my opinion I had mine mapped by Paul at RS Tuning, it made a 5bhp gain and drives 1000000000000 times better than before it went in so I would go back in a second no questions asked.

i would use either tbf, depends on which is close, and who ever says tdf fiddles there rollers couldnt be further from the truth. been on there rollers with a few others off here with varied results. cant comment on there exhausts, but recon it no different to problems with ktecs exhaust and milteks, you will always get bad apples everywhere.