Just bought a Clio 200 Raider

DRaider

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have just purchased a Clio 200 Raider Edition so thought id sign up to this forum!
I am new to the Clio scene. I have previously owned Saxo/ 106's.. although i do currently have a caged 106 GTI too :smile:

Anyway, i picked the Raider up at the weekend and love it!
Its basically the standard 'raider spec.'

I will be looking to maintain it to the best i can, maybe add afew subtle mods such as:
-cat-back exhaust system
-wind deflectors
-black badges.. ETC...

Any recommendations on an exhaust system, not really wanting to decat it. Just a nice cat back system with a nice tone :smile:
Any other subtle mods people would recommend?

Thanks guys :smile:

_DSC5137_zpstax3onnx.jpg

_DSC5149_zpswgewfosi.jpg

welcome to the forum..what a beauty...hope you enjoy it as all of us...there are a few options as to what cat back to get...
scorpion,ktec,akrapovic,supersprint,miltek etc...
enjoy the forum and if anything give us a shout

Welcome mate think I added you on instagram other day, use to have a 106 GTi myself miss it but the clio so much more car and the raider stunning mate exhaust wise look at supersprint good for the money or splash out on a Akrapovic

welcome to the forum..what a beauty...hope you enjoy it as all of us...there are a few options as to what cat back to get...
scorpion,ktec,akrapovic,supersprint,miltek etc...
enjoy the forum and if anything give us a shout

Thanks! :smile: I've only had it 2 days and love everything about it so far! So nice to drive, but i supose I am used to driving Saxo/106's haha!

Welcome mate think I added you on instagram other day, use to have a 106 GTi myself miss it but the clio so much more car and the raider stunning mate exhaust wise look at supersprint good for the money or splash out on a Akrapovic

Yeah i think i recognise yours off Instagram too! :smile: The 106 GTI is a fun car to drive, i'm sure i'll miss mine too but im needing something abit more prctical and normal haha!
Afew people have mentioned the Akrapovic system, but i think it maybe a little out of my budget at the moment!
I think i'll have a browse and see whats on offer :smile:

Welcome! The Raiders are epic. I'd get one, but I couldn't avoid molesting it..

Some lowering springs, spacers, de-badge the 'clio', and LOTS of carbon fibre lol

Welcome to the forum!

If a Raider popped up with the right mileage and price I'd be tempted by one, I love them.

Wow that's absolutely mint, I've been on the hunt for a white Clio 200, debating on cup or non cup as its only for daily use a seeing what comes up, I've never seen that grey before is that the actual colour or a wrap, also if you don't mind me asking what mileage is it and how much did you pay? Think I just fell in love lol

aaron its a limited edition.

22 of each colour in the UK (around that amount).

Matt grey (Stealth)
Matt red (divalo)