Just a few clean pictures

Hi mate your car looks amazing. When I bought my 197 I looked at my albi and a black 197 like yours with the black wheels (stealth look) missus was telling me to get the black but the autocare and stuff made me go for the albi one. Where did you get your sprint spoiler and how much for it bud if you dont mind me asking ? Prefer it alot more to the cup spoiler.

Looks really good now mate.

cheers matey :smile:

Hi mate your car looks amazing. When I bought my 197 I looked at my albi and a black 197 like yours with the black wheels (stealth look) missus was telling me to get the black but the autocare and stuff made me go for the albi one. Where did you get your sprint spoiler and how much for it bud if you dont mind me asking ? Prefer it alot more to the cup spoiler.
[MENTION=4447]chris1888-197[/MENTION] thanks very much matey. The sprintspoiler was from @SprayShack. His trader sections is HERE

It was £265 Sprayed and delivered. Same I think the cup spoiler is spolier is a bit OTT.

Last edited:
I thought a black diffuser would look good but after I'd done it I wish I hadn't. Might look better with protruding tips but with slash cut it made it look like a standard Clio. IMO, your car is crying out for projectors more than anything.

Before:

redlights.jpg

After:

7xw7.jpg

xz6g.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=3516]deadmau5[/MENTION]

I see what you mean now it just completely transforms it!

Maybe not black then. Hmmm

Cheers Lee :smile:

Agreed, from the pictures it looks as though the diffuser is lost, although I think that's down to the quality of those photos.

Similar Thread Suggestions