Just a few clean pictures

Looks great there dude nice work! Just plug and play on the 200 clocks for you?

Im not sure the diffuser being black might be too much black but at least if its plastidip you can just take it off

Looks awesome mate! Loving the black on black :smile: springs look ace, any rubbing with having the spacers as well?

I'm in looooooove with that height!

Perfect, still looks usable to get on and off ramps etc.

that front arch looks sexy!

Looks awesome mate! Loving the black on black :smile: springs look ace, any rubbing with having the spacers as well?

No rubbing what so ever matey, ride is IMO better and round bends is much stiffer.

I'm in looooooove with that height!

Perfect, still looks usable to get on and off ramps etc.

that front arch looks sexy!

She sits nice now I must admit matey, so pleased with it!

Awesome cheers buddy, think you've certainly made my mind up in what springs im getting!

Looks absolutely stunning. Very stealth look! Black rs centre caps would finish the wheels off IMO.

Everytime I take the wheels off to clean I forget to paint them :smiley:

Will do it next time!

Awesome cheers buddy, think you've certainly made my mind up in what springs im getting!

So far they have been lovely and can only get better with track use I hope

Car looks awesome mate. I need to invest in a Sprint spoiler...

btw the diffuser is crying to get sprayed gloss black!!

How big are the exhaust tips Gam? Are these 3''?

Thanks matey!

I'm undecided on Gloss or Matte black atm.

I will check for you when I get home I think they are 3"

See Gloss black would match the rest of the car but will get battered due to stones.

So thats why I'm thinking plastidip black as then that will match the track wheels I'm going to be plastidipping black also.

The 200 diffuser is gloss black and I've not had any issues with stones blasting under it.

You should be okay if the paint is nice and thick

Thanks for the mention @Gam and @nutnutwelshman
I'm far from the standard of @Robo_#1 when it comes to polishing but I do try
If i do say so gam you car is looking spot on. Black on black with the sprint spoiler looks awesome
Have you thought about doing the diffuser gloss black too?
Getting a few new bits in for when I see your car in April kev

haha cheers [MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION]. :smile:
[MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION], that 7th pic oooooft. Black on black with the sprint spoiler looks mean!

See Gloss black would match the rest of the car but will get battered due to stones.

So thats why I'm thinking plastidip black as then that will match the track wheels I'm going to be plastidipping black also.

Mine hasn't been battered with stones.

Similar Thread Suggestions