Just a few clean pictures

Car got absolutely filthy in a week so she got some much needed attention today.

First time also after having my Cooksport 30mm springs fitted and Sprintspoiler from Sprayshack :smile:

Also added some 200 dials last week which I need to get redone to match the accurate mileage of the car.

42n5.jpg

9m40.jpg

ddmg.jpg

lo5c.JPG

gkvp.jpg

zpfi.jpg

r2qh.jpg

dgpb.jpg

i3b.JPG

00jy.jpg

zzub.jpg

h2ue.jpg

[MENTION=2856]Pearce[/MENTION] here we go finally! Sorry I don't have any before or after shots I'll see if I can find any and put a picture together for you.

She's come along way Eddie and hopefully many more things to make her even more enjoyable!

Going to get a mate round with the DA and his SLR and go to town on it in the next few weeks!

Thanks for the mention [MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

I'm far from the standard of [MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION] when it comes to polishing but I do try

If i do say so gam you car is looking spot on. Black on black with the sprint spoiler looks awesome

Have you thought about doing the diffuser gloss black too?

Getting a few new bits in for when I see your car in April kev

Last edited:
Looks good Jack!

What else is on the do to list?

Painted callipers would be a nice addition i think :smile:

Calipers are on the list and I'll be going Lime green with them to match the braided lines. Something different from red

Thanks for the mention @Gam and @nutnutwelshman

I'm far from the standard of @Robo_#1 when it comes to polishing but I do try

If i do say so gam you car is looking spot on. Black on black with the sprint spoiler looks awesome

Have you thought about doing the diffuser gloss black too?

Getting a few new bits in for when I see your car in April kev

Cheers matey I like the old black on black look so trying to keep with that as much as possible.

The diffuser will be done in matte black Plasti Dip next month. Just looks so boring in the current colour.

If I'm about when your doing Kev's I'll try and get up there to learn a few tricks when cleaning if thats ok?

Calipers are on the list and I'll be going Lime green with them to match the braided lines. Something different from red

I actually had that in my mind too, think it would look good against all the black!

Still need to get my braided lines fitted

Hopefully old [MENTION=50319]Stephenvenning[/MENTION] will be able to help me out with these :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions