Jimmy's Deep Black R27 no.243 - Goodbye kid, it's been a blast.

@///M That is awesome Mes, thank you very much! Gives the front end a much more aggressive look doesn't it, especially with the DB. Much appreciated!

Absolute no brainer on a DB car mate. I tried to find a front on shot as it's even more obvious how much better they look but couldn't find anything suitable for the comparison. But yeah, huge improvement. Makes the car look much more aggressive and accentuates the cool shape of the lights. (even though they're HUGE!)

Top work by @sevenfourate too, that's a bargain!

Reactions: Jimmy
Absolutely the right thing to do mate. Maintenance first, always.

Headlights aren't going to vanish anyway. Plus in the meantime you can keep trying the breakers. There's a decent chance they'll come up eventually.

Reactions: Jimmy and Sean197
What's the difference between a cheap rash and an expensive rash Jimmy? :wink:

Haha, well in this case, it's just a play on words, mashing together two different sayings:

All it over like a cheap suit
All it over like a rash

:wink:

Couldn't possibly answer your question directly though....

After having a chat with @sevenfourate regarding best ways to clean under the arches, and also from seeing the good results and positive feedback others have had with snow foam and pre-wash all over the car, I decided to invest in a pump sprayer/foamer from ebay.

I don't have access to a hosepipe, so this seemed like a good method of being able to use the SF/PW.

image1%203.jpg

This particular one came with three 'Power Maxed' sampler bottles, as per the photo. I personally have never heard of this stuff before, save for seeing it on the BTCC cars last season or one before. Anyone used it/have opinions??

good stuff Jimmy..i have used this type of a bottle for years as i dont have access to a hosepipe either..works good but the pressure the bottle can generate isnt great though...
hope you are happy the next time you use it...

good stuff Jimmy..i have used this type of a bottle for years as i dont have access to a hosepipe either..works good but the pressure the bottle can generate isnt great though...
hope you are happy the next time you use it...

Thanks Pav. Yeah the spray power doesn't seem amazing and it won't be a good substitute for a proper power washer/hosepipe, but it seems a decent compromise and it gives me something to help get most of the muck off before washing it.

After having a chat with @sevenfourate regarding best ways to clean under the arches, and also from seeing the good results and positive feedback others have had with snow foam and pre-wash all over the car, I decided to invest in a pump sprayer/foamer from ebay.

I don't have access to a hosepipe, so this seemed like a good method of being able to use the SF/PW.

image1%203.jpg

This particular one came with three 'Power Maxed' sampler bottles, as per the photo. I personally have never heard of this stuff before, save for seeing it on the BTCC cars last season or one before. Anyone used it/have opinions??
I'm in the market for one of these Jimmy. Ordered some pre wash stuff off tinternet so need something to spray it on with. Would love to hear your feedback:smile:

I've got the pre wash and you've got the sprayer lol

That is a bit more than ive seen them selling for but free samples thrown in so evens it out

Thats the kiddy Jimmy ! Looks perfect for the job. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

You are after "Detailing Dales" title arent you.......quite the cupboard full you must be collating now :smile:

Thats the kiddy Jimmy ! Looks perfect for the job. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

You are after "Detailing Dales" title arent you.......quite the cupboard full you must be collating now :smile:

It was £21 - I realise that there are cheaper ones from the likes of Wilko etc, but thought this was designed specifically for foaming and pre-wash products, hence the decision.

Lol, I've got a long way to go in that regard, I definitely don't deserve a title like that!

It was £21 - I realise that there are cheaper ones from the likes of Wilko etc, but thought this was designed specifically for foaming and pre-wash products, hence the decision.

Lol, I've got a long way to go in that regard, I definitely don't deserve a title like that!

Sounds a proper investment Jimmy.

Looking forward to hearing about the results as much as you perhaps.

Can you fire me a link please. ****I may know "someone" who's interested....... :smile:

image1%203.jpg

Looks very similar to mine just a different brand! Word or warning your arm will be dead after first time using it! :tearsofjoy:

Works really well though, just a struggle at first to find the right concentration to use.

You going to go for snow foam or citrus pre-wash?