jdm diffuser

i priced up sending my 200 diffuser by courior to far east and was going to cost between £350 and £500.

I was so excited then I seen the price ;/

You'd just take the wires from your fog light and have the LED rain light as your fog :smiley:

I was so excited then I seen the price ;/

You'd just take the wires from your fog light and have the LED rain light as your fog :smiley:

that would look fooking awesome. i wonder if u could have this replicated?

I would want more fins like evo's have

that would look fooking awesome. i wonder if u could have this replicated?

I would want more fins like evo's have

I think it looks perfect as is, more fins might ruin it. I love the exhaust surrounds !

I'm sure streamline would be able to do it.

maybe streamline carbon could make a look alike, I really like the sharp thin fins of the diffuser, the standard ones are too thick imo to feel the race heritage.... and its probably deeper into the car cause they say it only fits with the titanium exhaust that they make... will most probably not fit with the standard exhaust,

lmfao have u seen the price sean. . . .. . u could buy another car for that lol

that looks awesome! im loving the little F1 style light in the middle, i would like to see that in real life but you'd probably pay all that for it and it not fit when it arrives lol

I've been looking for a place to mount a rear view camera and that led cluster looks ideal (can't ever get enough toys)

yeah i know lol. childsplay. must have gold heatshield like space craft lmfao