my jdm toy

thought i would post up my other toy, its a 1992 toyota starlet GT turbo, not really had much time to do anything to it or even drive it since i got it in december.
20131220_130123.jpg
20131220_130112.jpg
20131220_130140.jpg
looked at a few of these before buying this one off my mate as it was the cleanest lowest mileage and cheapest one i could find.
already has a decent spec on it.
Bailey dump valve, HKS HT Leads, HKS Plugs, K&N induction kit ( soon to be replaced as its too small ), Full stainless steel exhaust ( including brand new toyosport manifold that has been fitted but engine has never ran with it on as i discovered an oil leak from turbo), HKS Turbo timer, Boost gauge, Boost increased to 0.8 bar, Raceway steering wheel, Almera gti alloys, Tien Lowering springs with FK shocks, quad headlight front end conversion, and a mk2 interior with LUKE 3 point harness. do have a few plans for it but since its just a toy nothing is set in stone and if right offer comes along ill sell up or swap.

tbh it wasnt my cuppa and i felt huge in it when my mate owned it and was out in it but behind the wheels its almost perfect size, and driving it is a brilliant experience, the few times i have managed to get it out it has always put a massive smile on my face