Itb

works if i go through youtube mate,few questions though,u say yr car gained from the hole in the bonnet but cars get mapped with the bonnet open so just wonder how you came to this conclusion,i've done dyno runs on mine with enclosed maxogen and with a cone filter,needless to say it ran more power with an open filter and the bonnet open with a wopping big fan blowing at it

works if i go through youtube mate,few questions though,u say yr car gained from the hole in the bonnet but cars get mapped with the bonnet open so just wonder how you came to this conclusion,i've done dyno runs on mine with enclosed maxogen and with a cone filter,needless to say it ran more power with an open filter and the bonnet open with a wopping big fan blowing at it

I think you just kinda answered the Q matey! The air was getting forced in and directly into/onto the filter with the vent when moving at speed!

I think you just kinda answered the Q matey! The air was getting forced in and directly into/onto the filter with the vent when moving at speed!

hmmm yeah i suppose so,an open filter will get alot more air with the bonnet open though but in saying that im still tempted to try it as its cheap and should work well,saying that though i'd also love to try the ram air set up of the R3 airbox

My next mod I think. I know its well discussed the merits of Meg Turbo over NA for value for money v power, and is horses for courses I guess. Power and tune-ability...easy Meg but I just love the drama of NA. Also invested a lot of time and money in where I'm at and I've done the Turbo and supercharged thing before so this represents a new challenge. I'm at 210bhp now and although it doesn't always equate this mod will take me to around 15-20bhp again. (although quotes 35bhp). 230bhp Na would be really nice.

This looks like a great package.
http://atpowershop.co.uk/catalog/re...-throttle-bodies-p-201.html?osCsid=pvyagjxquq

does any one know if this i a simple bolt on job or does it need new throttle pedal and will it stop the traction control working? any warning lights from fitting this? if any one has received any info on this please pm cause I'm tempted

does any one know if this i a simple bolt on job or does it need new throttle pedal and will it stop the traction control working? any warning lights from fitting this? if any one has received any info on this please pm cause I'm tempted

A new throttle is not needed, it is not cable throttle. Everything will work and function according to them but you will get a lot of warning lights and errors. They are supposedly working on a cable throttle version too.

A new throttle is not needed, it is not cable throttle. Everything will work and function according to them but you will get a lot of warning lights and errors. They are supposedly working on a cable throttle version too.

IMO, that's not a P'n'P version than...:worried:

also whats with the price, i thought i imagined it the other day but the price keeps going up and down. first time i looked it was £2,200, second time £1,800 now back upto £2,200. strange

also whats with the price, i thought i imagined it the other day but the price keeps going up and down. first time i looked it was £2,200, second time £1,800 now back upto £2,200. strange

2200 including VAT, 1800 excluding VAT. There is a button to the right that does that.

How do we turn off the lights then? And what lights?

Cool I messaged at power really tempted but want to know how to get lights and which ones. I've messaged mat at tdf about the sc ecu to see if he can map them.

I've got now warranty to worry about but mat at tdf has told me that kit will not work it's designed for single seaters. It's not got the sensors required for road cars

When I asked if the warning lights and errors can be mapped out, he said it would be best to contact Matt at TDF.

By lights I think like, airbag light etc.

ECU light, ABS light, TC light, Emissions light and engine warning light will be illuminated. Basically anything thats not getting a feed from an original ECU will think theres a fault. The airbag light is controlled elsewhere.

My honest opinion, even though it contradicts my own decisions, is that anyone who picks an ITB conversion over a megane conversion now they are mainstream is an idiot.

A std 225 lump running low mods has almost zero boost lag and a massively linear powerband, i cant imagine a situation where the N/A lump would better the megs...