Itb

well i wont hold my breath for you to do it. But would be sweet if you did.

for me, having had 2 x cars on ITB's before, its worth the 2.5k just for the sound alone!!

:smile:

well i wont hold my breath for you to do it. But would be sweet if you did.

for me, having had 2 x cars on ITB's before, its worth the 2.5k just for the sound alone!!

:smile:

You won't hold your breath, Why's that then.....!!!!!

A genuine 20BHP on an N/A engine thats already tuned is not easily achieved :wink:

Your not wrong...the step change is a huge on every 1 bhp. That's why I wouldn't think 35bhp as quoted.....anything above 15bhp would be a bonus!!!

Already have when fitted cams.....

The kit is complete just would need some setting up time so maybe another 350 quid. The ecu is re-programmable because they offer fitting and setting up service.

I was thinking about "remotely remappable". Like Ktech & RSTuner can remap the stock ECU.

To be more precise: do I get a tool that I can use to upload a map & log the changes?

Is that a DIY throttle body kit, as the kit and wiring loom look really simple. Does the TB work off the electronic pedal or will a cable pedal be needed.

kev give us a post in your old project thread as a bump so we can all have another read :smile:

Really?! Shame it wasn't now as more peeps would of been interested I'd imagine.

Yeah it was, back in the day when nothing was available. How things have moved on lol! :smile: U reckon youll get another 1 day?