Is this an alright kit?

Alright I've started getting into my detailing more and more but I'd just thought I'd run past you guys see what you think

At mo I have

Traffic film remover (can't remember what company what we use at work)
Tar x
Dodo juice shampoo ( green one with gloss and wax)
Dodo juice clay kit
Werkstatt acrylic prime strong
Dodo juice purple haze wax
Dodo juice red mist
Polish applicator (big pb one not a little foam one)
Thin drying towel
Squeegee
Microfiber cloths and mitts

I'll be buying

Iron x
Lambs wool wash mitt
Mammoth drying towel ( to get rid of the thin one and squeegee)
Black trim gel chemical guys

What else you recon I should be getting cheers!

Bilberry wheel cleaner? And some of the small detailing brushes? Also if thinking seriously then a machine polisher?
Best bet would be looking on detailing world as they have literally everything you need to know about car detailing.

It's a concentrate, so you'll need a spray bottle too. I dilute mine 3:1 with water, but it will work at much weaker dilutions than that...

Depends how much crap your wheels attract and how often you clean them really. One litre lasts ages!!!

Also try auto finesse revive for plastics and crystal for windows, I've only used it once 6 weeks ago and my windscreen still clears really really easy and doesn't smear, most impressed with it

Nope don't have that bud I just been giving a spray of red mist tbh I haven't really been looking into wheel stuff that's the downfall I've had at this moment in time kinda concentrated **** loads on body stuff

Bilberry is too expensive - look at AutoSmart Smart Wheels which is about £15 for 5L and is much better than Bilberry.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
littleg78 Clio General Chat 4
J New Members 18
J New Members 25
B Interior and Audio 3
Robo_#1 New Members 10